With the start of the new year, everyone’s about #fitspo right now! We asked @hkcung to tell us her top 10 favorite products that empower her to get to the gym and kick butt. Shop all of her favorite products below:
- Outdoor Voices TechSweat Workout Set – Who doesn’t feel confident in a new workout set? This techsweat fabric not only wicks away sweat but is so comfortable! Shop the top here and the bottoms here!
- Corkcicle Water Bottle – The best of both worlds for helping you stay hydrated! This water bottle is a mix of glass and has the cooling power of insulated stainless steel so water stays cool all day.
- BEST Nike Workout Leggings Ever – I cannot rave enough about these leggings. They’re insanely soft, so flattering and you can also style them with sweaters, boots and booties. Talk about doing double duty to take you from the gym to drinks in effortless style.
- Fun & Functional Nike Sneakers – I love these sneakers so much I own four pairs in different colors! They truly are the best workout shoes for running, any type of training or even just running errands. Comes in tons of colors – runs small though, so size up half a size!
- Foam Roller – Being sore really isn’t fun. Use this foam roller post workout, so you can get all that lactic acid out of your muscles! Plus, it also just feels good to stretch out those muscles.
- Thick Hair Ties – No one has time to deal with their hair messing up mid workout. These thick hair ties not only keep hair up and away but doesn’t crease!
- Softest Outdoor Voices Hoodie – Warm up or cool down post workout in the softest hoodie ever. Trust me, you have to touch it to believe it.
- No-Show Dry Shampoo – The best dry shampoo to use both pre and post workout to combat sweat.
- LuLuLemon Jacket for Cold Weather – If you go running in the cold or is out and about a lot, this is the perfect jacket! Lots of pockets, classic fit and is warm!
- Outdoor Voives Colorblock Leggings – A cult classic, these colorblock leggings are perfect whether you’re running, training in the gym or just lounging around the house.
Shop more of @hkcung’s looks below and follow her in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app for endless #LTKfit inspo!